out of this world chocolate chip cookies
Chocolate chip cookies are always the way to go, these are incredibly easy to prepare and super tasty!
½ cup sugar(100 g)
¾ cup dark brown sugar(165 g), packed
1 teaspoon salt
½ vegan butter (120 g), melted
¼ cup non-dairy milk(60 mL)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour(256 g)
½ teaspoon baking soda
4 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate(115 g), chunks
4 oz vegan dark chocolate(115 g), chunks
1. Using a large bowl, whisk together the white sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted butter (or coconut oil if preferred).
2. Gentle whisk in the non-dairy milk and vanilla until the sugar is dissolved and a nice smooth paste is present.
3. Sift in the flour, or add in 1/3 at a time while gently whisking the batter to mix. Gently add the chocolate chunks, and fold over using a spatula gently. Making sure not to overmix the dough.
4. Chill the dough in a fridge for at least 30 minutes. (this is essential otherwise your dough will not be at the right consistency for cookies.)
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
6. Scoop out the dough once chilled and add evenly to parchment paper.
7. Add to the oven and bake for 11 minutes.